PICKY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the alliance PICK in KingsAge, World 4.

HomeHome  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to PICKY!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 pm

1. If you attack a player in an alliance with which we have no diplomacy, you are taking your own chances with the potential consequences. If you have really nice neighbours, and they feel like it, they may defend you. If you ask me really nicely, I may talk to the other alliance involved and see if they will keep it to one-on-one without involving the rest of their Alliance. WE WILL NOT GO TO WAR BECAUSE ONE PERSON IN OUR ALLIANCE FELT BULLYISH THAT DAY.

2. Thou Shalt Defend Thyself. Do NOT go into the forum and say "I need help in 345|345 because there are no defenders there and/or no walls yet". I can answer this before you post it: "Sorry, pal. If you dont care enough to make at least a minimal effort to save your own ass, you are SOL for help from the rest of us." ... and you just found yourself without an alliance, since you are a)useless to us, and b)lying to us

3. When asked, you will give precise troop numbers. This will not happen often, I am not the prying type. I do, however, like to make sure people are defending themselves. If you refuse, it is quite simple, I will send spies. If my spies tell me you have no defenses, I will not boot you. We, as an alliance will put your settlements to better use by assimilating them into a more productive player's kingdom.

4. NO DRAMA!!! If you dont like our policies, leave. Simple. There is no need for histrionics or ultimatums or big, crying, "poor little me" speeches. I got tired of this CRAP in W1, I got SICK of it in W3, I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT IN MY WORLD 4 ALLIANCE.

5. THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT VIOLENCE AGAINST OUR ALLIES AND/OR NAP PARTNERS! This results in sudden, instant, and even immediate expulsion, no questions asked. Some of you are saying "well, this is obvious" Read W1 history. No it's not.
Back to top Go down
https://picky.forumotion.com

Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PICKY :: Welcome :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: